Thank you for your interest in 80 Kitchener-Waterloo Spitfire Royal Canadian Air Cadet Squadron. Recruiting of new members for the 2018 – 2019 training year will begin in September. Applicants must be 12 years of age or older to participate.
To be eligible for a membership as a cadet, an applicant must:
- Be a legal resident of Canada; this includes a landed immigrant, or person who is lawfully the dependent of a person on a temporary basis for the purpose of education or employment
- Provide proof or provincial health insurance, or equivalent
- Be at least 12 years of age
- Not have attained 19 years of age
- Normally be in good physical condition
- Not belong to another Corps or Squadron
- Be deemed acceptable by the commanding officer
To join, you are required to bring:
- Health card
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate, passport)
To apply for cadet membership, prospective cadets and their parents are required to attend an information session. Information session dates and more details will be posted in early September.
For more information about Air Cadets, please visit our About page, or the national cadet website (www.cadets.ca).