We will be transporting the Squadron Cadets to Kamp Tanner near Stratford Ontario. A sign up list will be posted. Cadets will need to arrive at the Armory for 1730hrs. Your cadets can be picked up from the Armory at 1500hrs on the 1st. Cell contact is a little hit and miss up there however in case of emergency if you need to reach the staff please call 519-475-4410.
Suggested Kit List
– Health Card – NO HEALTH CARD – we cannot let the cadet will not get on the bus
– Sleeping bag/pillow/foamy
– Pajamas (warm – overnight temp is for cast at 10 ish degrees C) cadets will be sleeping in unheated cabins
– Water bottles
– Warm pants suitable for night activities
– T-shirts and appropriate shorts
– Outdoor activity-type jacket/hoodie
– Running Shoes
– Hat (sun protection)
– Rain gear
– Change of appropriate clothes (no: tank tops for either gender, jeggings/leggings)
– Sunscreen/bug spray
– Water bottle
– Towel, washcloth, etc.
– Personal Toiletries (tooth brush, soap, etc. – NO SHOWER FACILITIES, but there are washing facilities
– Cadets are advised to use discretion depending on the weather, but are to keep in mind that they will be outside the majority of the day, and that they should expect to stay out there!
Items NOT to bring
DO NOT BRING ANY PROHIBITED ITEMS (i.e. ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS, PORNOGRAPHY, ETC) – ANYONE CAUGHT WITH PROHIBETED ITEMS WILL BE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY!
– Food – Food in the Cabins will attract animals from the woods – food will be provided to the cadets for each meal.
– Electronic devices (Cell phones are allowed)
– iPods, MP3 players, iPads, laptops etc.
– Knives, weapons