We will be transporting the Squadron Cadets to Kamp Tanner near Stratford Ontario. A sign up list will be posted. Cadets will need to arrive at the Armory for 1800 hrs. Your cadets can be picked up from the Armory at approximately 1500hrs on the 1st. Cell contact is a little hit and miss up there however in case of emergency if you need to reach the staff please call 519-475-4410.
Suggested Kit List
– Health Card – NO HEALTH CARD – we cannot let the cadet will not get on the bus. Cadets are encouraged to have a picture of their health card on their cell phone (if they possess one).
- Warm pants suitable for night activities
- T-shirts and shorts
- Outdoor activity-type jacket/hoodie
- Running Shoes
- Hat (sun protection)
- Rain gear
- Change of clothes
- Extra socks
- Bug Spray
- Cup, plate, and bowl
- Water bottle
- Sleeping Bag (A MUST)
- Cadets are advised to use discretion depending on the weather, but are to keep in mind that they will be outside the majority of the day, and that they should expect to stay out there!
Items NOT to bring
- Electronic devices (including laptops/tablets) – Cell phones ARE allowed.
- iPods, MP3 players, etc
- Knives, weapons
- Any other prohibited items (alcohol, drugs, explicit materials, etc.)